Monday, October 15, 2007

photos

With Yahoo Photos moving all my photos to Flickr (in a very commendable way) and making my account pro for a short while, I was inspired to upload long pending photographs. Here are some of the ones I liked:

Sunset from Deception Pass near Seattle Sunset from Deception Pass near Seattle
Sunset from Deception Pass near Seattle


Sunset sky near the Big Sur
Sunset sky near the Big Sur


Somewhere on Hwy 1
Somewhere on Highway 1. This shot was by fluke but I love the composition.


Muir Woods - reminds me of Middle Earth
Inside Muir Woods. This was just like what I had imagined Middle Earth to be, even the sounds.


The Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge. I saw someone nearly jump down from it!


Streets of Calcutta
Street of Calcutta. Pure old world charm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos..